Avocados are one of the healthiest fruits ever. High in oleic acid, Avocados have more of the carotenoid lutein than any other fruits. Lutein protects against macular degeneration. Avocados are the best fruit source of vitamin E, an essential vitamin that protects against many diseases.
I love to be in the kitchen for hours but sometimes it must go fast. So I need some recipes for healthy fast food. These Quesadillas are really the best healthy fast food I ever ate. So easy to prepare so healthy and delicious!
I includes some chilies to stimulate the metabolism. Chilies contain health benefiting an alkaloid compound in them, capsaicin, which gives them strong spicy pungent character. They are also good in other antioxidants such as vitamin-A. Chilies carry a good amount of minerals like magnesium, manganese and iron.
- 6 Tortillas (Spelt, corn or whaet)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 chili
- 6 stripes fresh mint
- salt and pepper
- 150g parmesan
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Mash the ripe avocados with a fork and add them to a large bowl. Chop the tomatoes in small cubes and the chili in small stripes. Chop the mint leaves. Add all together to the large bowl and stir around. Add salt and pepper.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Add ⅙ from the parmesan to the tortilla and spread ⅓ avocado all over. Add again ⅙ parmesan on top and cover with a second tortilla.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat and fry ca. 2 min. until it gets golden. Turn around add fry again ca. 2 min. Cut into 4 quarters and enjoy!
- You can fry them bit by bit or keep it warm in the oven.