Happy Birthday Nutsandblueberries! Because I celebrate my 1 year blog birthday I like to say thank you to all of you.
Without your support I wouldn’t have made all these amazing experiences I’ve made in the last year. I learned so much from every single person in the last year and I am so happy to know how to use my camera in the best way to take food pictures. Sure I read a book how to use it but I also got so many helpful support from different food blogger and food photographs. This food community is amazing and I have so much fun beeing a part of it!
As you know I got my Skeppshult cast-iron grill pan. I used it already a few times and I am so satisfied. Skeppshult allowed me to raffle a 25×25 cast-iron grill pan (same as I have at home) for a winner from Western Europe.
This special pan is made from cast-iron and ready to use in the kitchen. Normally you have to prepare a cast-iron pan to use in the kitchen. Skeppshult’s pans are seasoned with rapeseed oil from Osterlen in the factory and delivered ready for use. Therefore you need only rinse the pan with hot water to remove possible dust particles. All of Skeppshult’s pans have a 5mm thick base that ensures that the heat distribution in the pan is smooth and prevents the pan from cooling down when you add food. You really get a grill feeling in your own kitchen and the grilled vegetables taste so delicious.
All you do to win this pan is to be located in western europe and to leave a message in the comments how you would use this pan. You can also send me an E-Mail to: email@example.com. The competition ends on 22nd May 2016 and the winner will be chosen on 22nd May 2016. The winner will be published on Instagram and Facebook as well.
- Simply grill the Avocados in halfs for about 2 minutes each side
- Enjoy with bread or a salad.
- Leave a message on this post how you would use this pan in your kitchen
- Leave your E-Mail adress
- If you not want to leave a message here write me an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entiteled to participate are all persons with a Minimum Age of 18 years
- Entiteled to participate are peopel from Western Europe
- The competition starts on 14th May 2016 and Ends on 22nd May 2016